??? the hedgehog part 1 ??? the hedgehog part 1

Sorry but you must improve your graphic skills before submiting again!

mastersonic3 responds:

Yhea i know i wont upload anything here again unless its good this only took me like an hour to do im practicing in flash and still geting my way around learning it.

Space Oddity Space Oddity

Aha

Ground control to major Tom! This song is cool, and the animation was really great, I'm one of them who watch it agains and agains, its good to see animators like you who's developping intelligent flash, and not only on action and ''to be continued'' flash. Continue in that way! Oh and I like your funny characters!

Just Another War Just Another War

So happy

Yeah, I'm so happy coz I saw that movie. It was wonderful man! Yeah its sure it can have better graphic.. for newgounds! Coz I'm sure for you its the best graphic you ever made so I know who its pleaseant to see a movie of that qualitie made by himself. You have talent man and I guess you should not take care of those bad review that I've all read! Made more of that type I really like it!

Dead Silence Dead Silence

Amazing

Well, let's say that for your first movie, it is really good. Although the music match with the movie. I guess that you should just improve the environement, you know.. the background. With that more developped, I think this movie will get more than 2.14! Good job and continue like that, well no, dont continue like that.. Improve agains more!!

Tekkan responds:

Thanks. :) Yeah ill try to improve from what people tell me in reviews.

The Guilty Spark--Trailer The Guilty Spark--Trailer

Guilty Spark

Well, it is well done, but guilty spark isnt like that. It's different to many point, but anyway, the movie will be good if you make it like you make that preview. Good luck!

-Zombie Nation- Ep 1.1 -Zombie Nation- Ep 1.1

I like your human

Well I like your human drawing and I think I'll get inspired by them. You know, not exactly the same but similar. Thx man!

UndeadManchester responds:

right o.........

Lord of the Dildos pv Lord of the Dildos pv

OMG OMG

Gogogo Wedgit, go for it make the real movie... I cant wait!! But after all, yeah I can wait coz it's not so good.. :P

Resident Evil Resident Evil

Really good

I really enjoy that movie man! Seriously, for your first real flash it rock! I want to know what is the main theme song that you use in your flash, after the main theme song by marilyn manson that I use in my flash yesterday =)!

Psi-Training: Telekinesis Psi-Training: Telekinesis

Not bad

Yeah I like it, except that the movie were not so long, you could improve that, easy! Animation was good and graphic too, I just except for the arm of the grey men at the end, they were bad. Except that, good job man!

Naetis responds:

=D Thanks man

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

You are the madness man

I always watch the madness, like 3 times each, and I dont know how you can be so good in the making of flash movie, but for the please of god, continue to make madness flash movie! They're nice done! OH YEAAHHHHh! :P