??? the hedgehog part 1 ??? the hedgehog part 1

Sorry but you must improve your graphic skills before submiting again!

mastersonic3 responds:

Yhea i know i wont upload anything here again unless its good this only took me like an hour to do im practicing in flash and still geting my way around learning it.

Space Oddity Space Oddity

Aha

Ground control to major Tom! This song is cool, and the animation was really great, I'm one of them who watch it agains and agains, its good to see animators like you who's developping intelligent flash, and not only on action and ''to be continued'' flash. Continue in that way! Oh and I like your funny characters!

Just Another War Just Another War

So happy

Yeah, I'm so happy coz I saw that movie. It was wonderful man! Yeah its sure it can have better graphic.. for newgounds! Coz I'm sure for you its the best graphic you ever made so I know who its pleaseant to see a movie of that qualitie made by himself. You have talent man and I guess you should not take care of those bad review that I've all read! Made more of that type I really like it!

Tutorial Time Tutorial Time

awesome

Dude it was awesome, but can you tell me what is the name of the song?? It will be nice

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Really good

I very very enjoy this game, but like the others said, from about level 30, it get boring. I am at level 42 with 1100 guards and 100 repair man, prove that the game is easy, but anyway this is a really good job, you really know how to do good game. Keep up the good job eh!

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

great

This game is really nice! I dont know if its my computer but the ''try again'' button did not work?. Anyway keep up the good work!